This Device They Call a Blog....

I find myself stepping into a foreign world. A world which is largely unknown in my land, but a world that is already highly populated and bustling with life! It is my hope that this, my own contribution to the "new world", will not be fruitless or useless, but a meaningful addition to be remembered. Stay as long as you like!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduated! woot...

What a strange feeling. Everyone keeps asking me if I feel any difference now that I'm officially graduated, and I always have to shake my head and say "not a bit"! It's not like I love saying that, but it's the truth. I... I just... can't allow myself the satisfaction of graduating in my own mind. Probably mostly because I actually haven't finished, and I have perty much no confidence that I'll whip it out here quick and be done. And... I don't know what all to say. I just have major issues with myself that I intentionally set up to hinder my enjoyment of just about anything... grand. So, here is your seriously depressed, self-loathing, "accomplished and we're-so-proud-or-you"(ICK!) psuedo-graduate saying, fare well. Fare better than I, because I wish this trash on no one.

1 comment:

  1. Just to reassure everyone, that last bit was not a suicide note. Or any some such. As much as I'm in that strange spot where I would never kill myself... but getting hit by a car or having a crane fall on me doesn't sound so bad...

    ReplyDelete